Sharing my news here! My beloved whisked me away to the mountains last weekend and it was so beautiful! We hiked in the mountains every day, we stayed in a cute little mountain chalet, we ate dinners in new restaurants – it was divine. The weather was fabulous — t-shirts and shorts and lots of sunshine! We also saw our share of nature: deer, mountain sheep, elk/wapiti, birds; including a special little Gray Jay and a Grizzly Bear that allowed us to photograph him. We went on a stunning hike on Saturday and while atop the mountain – my beloved presented me with a ring and asked me to marry him! The answer was “YES” (of course)!!! I was a little surprised and extremely delighted! It will be another fun adventure for us as a couple and for us as a family.
I’ll add some photos from our trip!
* Sharing our news with friends and family has been so much fun
* My boys being excited and delighted
* Lots of closeness and loving with my beloved
* Enjoying our daily workouts at the gym
* Being more active and enjoying the outdoors
* Going to see my beloved on stage last night
* A date-day on Saturday while the boys go with their dad
* Living and Loving with All my Being
Happy End of May! I hope you are feelings love and magic in your life too!