I can’t believe it’s my first post in December! Are the years flying by more quickly now? They sure seem to be! I have no particular thoughts to share today – I have a lot of deeply felt gratitude for my life – so what could be more magical than that?
* Baby, it’s cold outside!!! We are in the deep-freeze right now — and I am so, so, so grateful we can be cozy and warm in our home right now! I am so grateful for our house! We have a wonderful little home and I love spending time in it – especially with my two favorite people!
* Getting my car repairs done TODAY! It needed to be done, but in the warm weather, it just wasn’t a priority. The extreme cold spurred me on to call to book it in, the parts were available and it’s going in today! When does that ever happen? Getting repairs done ASAP seems like a miracle — and again, I am feeling VERY grateful!
* A fun day getting things done with my mom yesterday. It was nice for the two of us to go shopping, try on clothes, look at things and enjoy time together. It was especially nice to have the boys at home and not complaining about how long we were taking! Win-win!
* Tea! Oh how I’m loving my cups of tea lately and I’m so grateful for the abundance of flavours — whatever mood I’m in – I have a tea to suit it! How amazing is that?
* Snow! I am so excited about all the snow we have and in a few days when the temperature is safe to be outside again, the kids and I plan to spend hours enjoying the abundance in our yard and neighbourhood!
* Coaching! I think I get to coach again tomorrow and it will challenge me (as it is a different course) but I am really excited about the opportunity (and the money is great too)!
* Long-distance phone calls and texts with my beloved! I love how easy it is for us to stay connected while he’s away working – I love how much I miss him and how excited I am to be back in his arms for the holidays! This busy season is nice because I can focus on the kids and crafts while he works and is so busy — and it’s nice to miss him knowing that we’ll have a few weeks of uninterrupted time together — pure bliss!!!
* The delight of watching my son create the most beautiful art pieces for everyone for Christmas! He is finding a new talent and thriving! I love how he giggles with delight when he works! Pure bliss.
* Loving…loving life, loving love….Loving, with all my being!