Wow, did January go by in a flash or what?
* Writing this on Friday night so I can have a more relaxed Saturday morning. I love giving gifts to my future self.
* Still marinating in horsey-goodness. Along with my Jacques lovin’ I got to interact with some lovely, lovely mares.
* My hubby surprising me by saying he’d be willing to come with me to clean stalls! I’d LOVE to get my whole family on board with this. There is just SOMETHING so soothing about being in a horse barn.
* Exploring ways to expand my aerial play.
* I *just* about got my pull-up back this week. That’s a relief! (I’ll try again after this post and see how I do.)
* My cuddly kitties.
* My sweet doggie.
* A date with my hubby in our taproom tonight since we can’t find a babysitter! It wasn’t as relaxing (or long!) as our usual dates but it was dinner by ourselves and that’s SOMETHING.
* Someone mistaking me for a college student today. I laughed out loud and loved every minute of it.
* Reading to my 3 year old ~ truck books, train books and more truck books.
* Looking at the Kids National Geographic Magazine with my 2 older boys ~ a gift from my parents and my boys really love it.
* Listening to my hubby play with our boys in the next room ~ he’s the best part of their day and that’s just awesome.
Let’s ROCK this weekend, shall we? I love you!