* My sweet boys. They make me smile every day.
* Garlic bread with cheese.
* Caesar salad with home-made croutons.
* Our kitty, Munchie Boots, is a water lover. He’ll rush into the bathroom to watch the toilet flush, he’s fascinated with the water in the tub going down the drain, and he’ll pretty much stop whatever he’s doing if there is water around. Recently he discovered our fish, Ocean. At first we were wary that he would try to eat him, but in the last couple of weeks he’s made it clear that he just really LOVES being around this water creature. We had to clear the pictures off the shelf to make room for Munchie to hang out next to Ocean. He’ll even sleep next to him with his paws hugging the fish-bowl. It is so freakin’ sweet. And as for Ocean, he’s never looked happier in his life. My whole family is LOVING the friendship between our kitty and our fish.
* Our other kitty, Zen, comes in my room every morning to play with my feet under the covers. Love our morning ritual.
* The way our kitties hug and love each other even in their sleep.
* Hot salt baths.
* Looking forward to getting in our hot tub as a family.
* My boys are doing great with all their chores and all their help.
* A busy day today and tonight ~ I’m a bit overwhelmed I won’t get a break today but trusting I’m up for it. And it’s a day full of things and people I love.
What are you appreciating this weekend? ♥