This week, I stood by my friend as she said goodbye to her father — and I’ve also been making baby gifts for the arrival of the newest extended family member in the coming weeks. Both remind me how wonderfully delicious it is to be alive, to live a life, to experience anything…everything!!!
I have also been playing with the idea of waking up full of curiosity and asking “What adventure is in store for me today?” And even in the days when I’ve been laying on the couch, recovering from a cold, I still find this to be a great way to open myself up to the magic that lies there waiting to be seen! Life continues to be an interesting journey!
* Going as a family to a national curling event and having a lot of fun
* Inspired to create some fun gifts for a baby shower this weekend
* A beautiful email from my friend – and feeling such a deep appreciation for the gift of her in my life
* Warm, sunny weather again
* Fun with my boys
* Laughing as a family and having a giggle at ourselves
* Finished two books this week and eager to start the next
* Lunch with my friend today and visiting old neighbours
* Being present
* Living and loving with all my being
My wish for you is to feel as much love and joy as possible these next few days!