I’ve never really liked Halloween…in fact, I’m a bit of a Halloween “Scrooge”! This year, I feel even less inclined to get all “Halloween’ed” out. More than ever I want to take OFF my masks and disguises. I am ready to be real, to be me, no more hiding behind a mask or facade. Today feels like a good day for me to embrace that and perhaps my ‘costume’ this year is just going to be the Real Me!
I hope all those who love the scare, love the disguise and love the treats will enjoy this day made for you. As for me – I’m finding life to be scary enough at times I don’t need to add any more to my day!
* Connecting with my soul sisters as we navigate through this part of our journey
* Watching my boys have fun with their costumes and trick-or-treating
* Going to re-connect with someone I haven’t seen in years later this morning. It is CLEAR I’m supposed to be there today and re-connect
* Hot baths that feel wonderful for my body and spirit
* A delicious new fish recipe that is fast and easy and everyone loved it
* Reading a novel that I’m getting lost in and enjoying fully
* A new project
* Watching my son teach himself how to do magic – and loving his enthusiasm
* My older son working on several projects that are delighting him
* Knowing without knowing, seeing without seeing, understanding without understanding
* Living and Loving with all my Being!
Happy Halloween! Happy Friday! Happy end of October! May you find today especially magical and share a little with us too!