* Mercury goes direct today! What an intense Mercury Retrograde it has been, though it certainly did the job!
* My dinner last night was sooooo yummy. I’ve never made scalloped potatoes before and they were the best I’ve ever tasted. Hubby was very appreciative of all my dinner efforts. (Seriously, though, I made three things for dinner and can’t imagine doing that every night. Bowing down to the Kitchen Goddesses who do.) ;)
* VERY GRATEFUL that I married a magical man who also LOVES to cook! *whew*
* Kai took an unexpected nap yesterday and that was okay with everyone.
* Watching the tail-end of “Footloose” last night before bed.
* Yesterday was Field Trip Day for Hubby and the boys. I had plans to get on the treadmill and get some work done. Instead I opted to take a long bath and then watch a movie in bed ~ so much better! I think one of my favorite things is canceling my “should do’s” for “want to’s.”
* It’s a beautiful fall day!
* Thinking of our Rainbow Faery and her Luna Festival this weekend!
* My oldest son LOVES getting on the treadmill and keeps increasing it a minute a day. Seriously, the only reason to get on a treadmill is to do it for the FUN of it like he does. I may or may not get on it today. lol.
* Fireplaces that turn on with a press of the button on this chilly morning.
I hope all our weekends are filled with pleasure and delight! I love you! ♥