“Even though” Magic
*sigh* Oh, how I wish I had JUBILANT magic to share, but honestly I’m just not feeling all that magical…again. I read somewhere that the year 2011 has been a paradox ~ and I couldn’t agree more, as we’ve been experiencing an abundant supply of blessings and hardships (most oftenly mixed all together). And all without a breath in between. My beloved and I have been having to take a lot of deep breaths lately when what we REALLY want is ONE BIG breath of relief. Can you relate? Here’s my “even though” magic:
* Even though we didn’t get a chance to really celebrate our 11th anniversary (and it was a really hard day) my sweet hubby said at the end of the day that he’d marry me all over again ~ which is all I needed to hear.
* Even though I’m not feeling the peace, relaxation, and bliss I sooooo crave….I’m hopeful that I will someday very soon.
* Even though I had a HORRIBLE night’s sleep (coupled with black, ugly thoughts) I’m so grateful my hubby helped with the baby this morning so I could nap for an hour all by myself.
* Even though it was a challenging and disturbing night I’m thinking the day might be turning around…
* A fun playdate for my 6 year old yesterday which ended in happy hour for the adults when we went to pick him up. :)
* My hubby and I having an hour to ourselves last night after the boys fell asleep.
* My hubby made everyone pancakes this morning.
* Secretariat is on TV right now. :)
* I got The Black Stallion in the mail today (this movie launched my love of horses back when I was 9 years old). :)
* Looking forward to the hot-tub and Oktoberfest later today.
Post your magic today t00 ~ even if you don’t feel like it. ;) I love you.