ANNOUNCEMENT: One of THIS WEEKEND’S posters will win $50. Post today, tomorrow, or both to increase your chances! ;)
I’ve recently realized that in order to attract boat-loads of abundance it’s important to get into a RECEIVING mode. My word of the year is REAP and that’s all about receiving. The current affirmation I’ve been using lately to REALLY get into a receiving mode is: “I now allow others to fully love and support me.” How do you feel when you read that sentence? When I first read it I very palpably bristled thinking Why in HELL would I EVER say that? My ego was clearly afraid of that affirmation because it implied I would be dependent on others and I’d also be giving up control. But that’s NOT what the sentence means, it means WE don’t have to force, control, manipulate or just plain EFFORT things into happening anymore. If we put ourselves in a RECEIVING vibration (which also indicates we’re in the flow) then things naturally, magically take care of themselves. At least that’s what I’m finding! I’ve been saying this affirmation daily MANY time a day for almost a month and it really works for me. Try it yourself and see what magic you start receiving! ;)
* Allowing others (including the Universe and Angels!) to fully love and support me!
* Finding that when I don’t resist, flow is inevitable!
* This quote from a favorite Mama of mine: “Just do what you end up doing!” Right?! (Her blog is REALLY worth the read!)
* Sleeping pretty well the last two nights!
* Playing games on my iphone! (I truly NEVER thought I’d say that!) My boys are loving it too!
* The pretty sparkly cases I bought for my iphone ~ I couldn’t choose between two so I bought them both and switch them depending on my mood! (This makes me feel abundant too!)
* Going on a VERY SPECIAL trip today!!! Can anyone guess who we’re going to meet? C’mon GUESS! ;) (There’s a hint somewhere on this page!)
* Guessing games!
* Laughter, giggles, and baby Kai’s joyful screeching!
* Receiving and REAPING the AWESOMENESS!!!
What magic are YOU receiving today? I love you!
LATER MAGIC! (4:30pm) YES! Ya’ll guessed it!!! We picked up our DOGGIE today!!!! She’s FABULOUS and she feels like HOME!!! She’s a mix of Great Pyr, Golden Retriever, and Saint Bernard, so I call her my “Great Golden Saint.” ;) We’ve waited so long for her and we’re soooo happy she is finally HERE! Meet….DeLilah aka Lilah (Lilah, for those of you who don’t remember, was the name we were going to call Kai when we thought he was a girl. How MAGICAL that our perfect dog came with that name!) P.S. If you’re looking for a rescue dog, I HIGHLY recommend Big Fluffy Dog Rescue~ they sincerely ROCK!