I love being in the mountains! We’ve had a very busy spring and summer already and I have been really looking forward to some time to head out to my mountains, breathe in some fresh mountain air, hike, learn more about all the incredible things found in nature and just enjoy the simplicity of life in the campground! I love all the beautiful gifts nature has to offer, I love being outside and being able to see, hear, smell, taste and touch it all!!! Do you have a place that just feels like home? A place where you just feel re-juvenated and re-newed? Whether you can go there physically — or just dream about your next visit there — I hope you’ll take a moment and soak in some of the magic that your favorite place holds for you!!
* Time to re-energize and re-connect with myself and my family
* Sunshine, warm weather and summertime fun
* Watching my son and his teammates play hard at their games then having fun with a ‘water’ practice this week
* Hiking, sleeping in our new tent and evenings by the fire
* Good friends that I can rely on and that rely on me
* Sending healing vibes to my grandfather who is healing right now — and being in awe of the long, healthy life he’s been living
* My boys — I am just always so proud to be their mom and I love spending time with them
* My beloved being on ‘holidays’ and having so much fun with him
* Loving — with all of my being
I hope you have a super-great weekend! I wish you all much love and joy on this beautiful Friday!!! Much love and magic coming your way!!!