I read this yesterday on Facebook (from Lee Harris who is WONDERFUL) and absolutely feel it to be true: “You have survived the most difficult period that any of you will have gone through. We take a risk in saying this, don’t we? But it is true. You have survived the most difficult period any of you will have gone through because the consciousness is raised and you are all lightworkers. You will not always be joyous every moment of everyday, but you will never again feel the pit as quite so dark, quite so helpless, for you have identified who you are and you have found your hearts. That is a great gift both for you and the world.
So be patient with your hearts. Be patient with yourselves. It will not always be a sunny day, but it can always be a beautiful day. And you can always find the beauty in a day even if it’s in the 24th hour. So remember that. Remember your connection. You have this connection now. Use it. It is your access. Why would you deny yourself this? Simply open your heart and ask for help if you are feeling lonely or in struggle. Open your heart and ask for love to enter it and it will. It truly will.” ~~Zachary through Lee, from Personal Power
I continue to see and feel evidence of our NEW lives emerging and it’s just so darn awesome. Last night at dinner I told hubby, “I believe that very soon our biggest problem will be wondering if we can withstand so much BLISS.” Ahhhh….wouldn’t THAT be nice?! ♥
* Hubby and I trying a new restaurant and being pleasantly surprised. Yay for new restaurants with inventive foods!
* Hubby and I deciding we want to learn to Salsa dance together! I have a dvd ~ we’re thinking we’ll start tonight!
* Finn loving his Young Naturalist class yesterday ~ they learned about volcanos, and he loved it. I love seeing the glow on his face whenever he comes home from that class, especially because I have to give him a little push every time to go!
* My cute little 5 year old just lost his first tooth and he’s so happy! I LOVE the missing teeth look in 5 year olds!!
* My sweet baby! Even though I NEVER want to sleep with him ever again (lol!) I do like snuggling with him in the mornings.
* Reading the same book to my 5 year old every night before bed. It’s my favorite children’s book (“On the Night You Were Born”) and now it’s his favorite too.
* Knowing that our role in life is to simply create a life of OUTRAGEOUS JOY! I’m sooooo down with that!
* Feeling like I’m falling in love with my family in brand new ways…and the BLISS is palpable!
* Just REALLY enjoying my Mothering and children. I remember when Carrie/Oceanbreeze first said that here and I was in a place I couldn’t relate but so desperately wanted to. It’s magical to feel that right now!!!
* Knowing that as it gets better, it’s only going to get betterer!!!
Share with me your weekend Magic, Dear Sisters! I love you! ♥