* Even though the crazy wind kept us all up last night, I’m SO GRATEFUL we still have power!
* Even though I’d really like to go back to sleep right now I’m going to go for a run/walk in the woods instead.
* Even though I was pretty grumpy to be up so early this morning, I made the best of it by putting on some jazz and baking some brownies!
* Even though this January was the loooooongest month on the history of the world, it was a truly transformative and healing month filled with lots of tremendous blessings…and now it’s OVER! YAY!!!!
* Even though I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by doing a million things right now (checking on baking brownies, cooking bacon and eggs, waiting on a poopy diaper, entertaining baby, fielding questions and requests, preparing for my run and writing this post), I’m telling myself I can do it because I have a new found Super-Multi-Tasker-Power! Up, up, and AWAY!!!!!
* Even when circumstances are less than ideal, I can truly see how it is an opportunity to change things RIGHT NOW. And it is soooo easy.
* New friends! I haven’t even met them yet, but I’ve had LOVELY, LOVELY email and phone conversations with the Mama and we already LOVE each other! They’re coming over Sunday. Yay for new friends!
* The sky continues to delight me every morning, no matter what the weather.
* WE HAVE POWER!!!
* We have a date tonight…thank GOD!
* Reading one of my favorite children’s books last night, “The Secret River.”
* Looking forward to reading everyone’s magic today, because you all ROCK!
What’s your Magic today, my friend. I love you!