I had a powerful experience this week where I was able to find strength by allowing myself to be vulnerable. I have not often felt comfortable with vulnerability — in fact, most of my life I have felt it was a sign of weakness. Lately, I see it differently. I see it as a strength, I see it as empowering, I see it as another way to embrace myself and those around me. It is a gift. And I am grateful.
* Continuing to shift beliefs, let go of old lies and embrace new ways of being
* Seeing an opportunity for me to grow and do something different. It’s still a challenge, but I feel better doing something new
* My beloved – I love him with all of my heart
* Inspired writing and how much I am loving it
* Honoring myself – I’m learning and it feels good
* Having a moment of clarity and understanding last night that was very powerful
* Watching “Hotel Transylvania” with my boys tonight
* Playing outside in the snow and enjoying the beautiful weather
* My friends
* Loving with all my being
I hope you have an especially magical day today. There are so many moments of magic in our lives, I hope you take a moment to share them here with all of us! I love you!