* Really happy we had friends over yesterday ~ who brought champagne! ~ it changed the feel of the day.
* Hubby made Hungarian Goulash for dinner and even though it sounds weird it was absolutely DELICIOUS!!! He and I and baby gobbled it up and went for more. We are so happy there are enough leftovers for dinner tonight. YUM!!!
* Hot tub under the stars! I saw two shooting stars!
* Hot lovin’ with hubby!
* Starting a new book and I think it’ll be good. Now that I’m not sleeping with baby (most nights) I’m staying up to read and it’s one of my favorite times of the day.
* Yesterday was a shitty day ~ not emotionally, but literally and physically! I woke up to dog shit on my office rug (which she never does) and before bed I noticed the cat had shit on my bedroom rug (which he never does). In between that, I spent close to an hour cleaning up dog poop in my yard and it was foul, foul, foul. (Hope you aren’t eating while reading.) The good part in all this: I didn’t like my office rug and since it’s now stained, I got to order a super awesome new rug from Overstock for a GREAT price! I’m also very, very committed to walking our dog on a DAILY basis so there is less shit in my yard. I haven’t figured out the good in the cat shit…I’m thinking he just wanted to fit in.
* The baby’s diaper leaked this morning and there was shit in my closet! This isn’t magic but it’s making me laugh and I’m SURE it’s not an indication of another shitty day….though I do have to finish cleaning up the dog poop in the yard…ugh, I don’t want to think about it right now….okay! Moving on from shit magic…
* Going to the gym this morning with my boys and friends!
* I’m not too psyched about the alleged snow storm tomorrow messing up my Friday plans but….we’ll make the best of it.
* Looking forward to dinner!
What’s so great about your Thursday this fine day? I love you!