Well, I thought this would be a fun picture to post today. It’s from our trip to Florida last year. It seemed like a fun photo and then I realized it was kind of symbolic of my week. Here’s my take on the symbolism and my ‘wisdom’ for the day — Sometimes, we don’t have the choice whether or not to be in the water with crocodiles — but we can choose to swim, panic or flail about or we can choose to climb on top of the crocodile and smile!
This week, I flailed around a little, but then I decided to climb on top of the crocodile and smile! The latter was better by far!
* Inspired Writing
* My baby is turning 11 tomorrow!
* Spending the day preparing for his birthday
* Gramma coming — everyone loves when Gramma’s here
* Writing another song on the piano this week and loving it more each day
* Having a fun day being creative and allowing myself time to do what I most wanted to do
* Talking to my friends on the phone and feeling so blessed with friendship
* Playing with photoshop and making fun cards for my son
* Watching my oldest son create and thrive
* Another day to chill at home
* My beloved
Of course, I need to add “Loving…with all my being” — it just didn’t fit at the end of my diamond! I hope you have a magical day. And, remember, if you find yourself in the water with a crocodile, hop on his back and smile! I love you all! Happy Friday!