I think I’ve found my term for this year ~ or at least for this moment ~ “It’s so easy!” Instead of thinking about the hows of what I want, I just remind myself that in this New Energy it IS so easy to fulfill our dreams and desires.
* Leah finding her dream job beyond her wildest imaginings ~ it’s SO easy!
* Fire Fairy moving into her dream house ~ it’s SO easy!
* Carrie tapping into her extreme, wild, outrageous abundance ~ it’s SO easy!
* Me finishing my basement, putting in a natural swimming pond, and making our yard and home into a wildly imaginative dreamland ~ it’s SO DAMN easy!
It’s really fun and makes believing in our dreams…so easy! The key for me is saying it as a command, NOT an affirmation. Affirmations seem like a “suggestion” (to me anyway), like we’re trying to convince ourselves of something. COMMANDING the energy is just that ~ TELLING it what you want and what you expect. And letting it be damn easy!
Do you have anything you could EASY up? Share with me!
* Dudes, we have almost 3 feet of snow! My oldest boy is out in it right now pretending he is the abominable snowman! It was fun waking up and seeing how everything is absolutely BURIED!
* Last night I got VERY clear about keeping our power (and internet, phone, and cable) intact during the storm. I spoke to Nemo saying I’m no longer tolerating any inconveniences and we’ll get along just FINE if that is understood. In the past I would have honored, respected, and sent love to the damn storm hoping it would treat me right ~ this time I just TOLD it what I wanted! Our power flickered and went out a few times and each time I just asserted my command “I’M KEEPING MY POWER!” and it would come back on. I’m not saying I deserve credit for still having power…but really yes, I am! Go me! (Where’s that applause button?)
* Make-our-own-pizzas last night!
* Making a fort for my boys out of couches and chairs and a HUGE comforter and throwing a bunch of glow sticks in there with them. Tons of fun for hours!
* Talking to my parents last night.
* It’s still snowing and it’s really, really pretty.
* My boy just came in all rosy-cheeked and smiling from being “abominable”.
* Planning on a movie soon.
* Playing with the idea of making pancakes for breakfast.
What’s so great (and easy) about your weekend? I love you!