I’m being continually reminded that the outer reflects the inner ~ and the intensities of April are definitely displaying my own inner balancing of light and dark, as the world finds it’s own balance between the two (notice I said “balance” and not “battle”, though it certainly feels like the latter at times!).
I know the MOST IMPORTANT thing we can do to change the world, is to change ourselves, so I’m doing whatever I can to honor myself with self-love no matter what I’m feeling or experiencing. This morning I’m feeling chaotic and wanting quiet ~ that won’t happen so I’ll continue to just love and accept where I am. It’s not easy, this balancing act between light and dark, but that’s what we all came here to do ~ and we are Masters.
* The baby went to sleep early so I joined him in bed and watched this beautiful documentary. This sums it all up for me.
* Sleeping all through the night.
* Waking up to sun (and sons) ~ it’s supposed to be a beautiful weekend. Hoping the bright weather will also brighten me.
* My Spirit Baby Work ~ so much lovely energy going on around it recently. It lifts me up.
* Hearing my oldest boys is having “the best time ever” at his sleep-over. He so deserves it.
* I love myself, I love myself, I love myself, I love myself ~ using this often to replace useless stinkin’ thoughts.
* Deep breaths.
* Going to take a long, hot shower this morning ~ perhaps it will help reset me.
What are you reflecting this weekend? I love you. And me. ♥