It’s the last day of May ~ YAY!!! Last Friday hubby and I had a long wonderful talk about taking steps out of our current comfort zone, even if we have to force ourselves, just so we can start feeling better NOW. We agreed we wanted to come out of the week differently than how we came in. That talk along with Jenny’s insightful magic about “finding fulfillment through transition” gave me the courage and inspiration to take small, but big, steps to start living life a little fuller. I know it’ll take constant effort and discipline, and I know there will continue to be ups and downs, but I’m stepping into a life that’s on a new level…because I deserve it and I’m worth it. Damn right!
Here’s my fun Spring Magic on this last day of May:
* Sprite, our little green striped frog is back after a couple of days away! And Froaky continues to be as sociable as ever. We love our frogs!
* I started using regular visualization as part of my aerial practice and that is the only reason I can attribute to EASILY getting a move that I have NOT been able to do for weeks and weeks yesterday on my first try…and my second try. LOVE my new tool!
* Feeling deliciously sore after all my intense workouts this week. I know it’s time to fully inhabit my body and moving it and challenging it is proving to be lots of fun right now.
* Hubby and I made awesome love four times this week. :)
* I’ve been wanting my nose ring changed for months now. I got it pierced 11 months ago and have not had the courage or stomach to change the original piercing, which I never did like that much. Last Saturday I went to the place where I got my nose pierced and had them change it for me. It was BRUTAL, hurting and bleeding even worse than the original piercing, but after a day it felt better and now I’m SO HAPPY with my new nose ring. Finally! I’ve been wanting to do this forever!
* Planting more beautiful flowers in my pots yesterday!
* And enjoying our little fairy gardens!
* I’m so enjoying foraging again! I took the year off last year ~ and though I so missed that part of myself I couldn’t force it even remotely. I didn’t know if that part of me would come back, but it HAS and I’m so excited. I’ve been making smoothies with our violet leaves, dandelion greens, clover, cinquefoil, lemon balm, mint and pansies. My hubby, my baby, and I love our smoothies made from our own yard.
* The gorgeous flowers from our garden that are gracing our counters and tables! I’m so in love with my blue iris and pink peonie bouquet!
* Our Earth Table ~ it’s in the center of our house and I change it every season. Yesterday I finally took down the Easter decorations from it and put on a Spring theme with dahlias from our garden, our favorite crystals and some birdhouses.
* Hubby and I have an early date today. I’m really looking forward to having some extra alone time with him!
* Chocolate milk.
* Hubby is outside right now clearing out some small invading trees, reclaiming more of our play and garden areas.
* Tomorrow is June! June has always had a special feel to it for me, as my birthday is June 12. This month I came up with a wish list on Amazon with things I LOVE but wouldnt’ necessarily buy myself. This year I’ve decided to share it with everyone, because WHY NOT?! I have no idea how wish lists even truly work, but here are MY WISHES!