My mind has been in an amnesiac fog lately ~ and while I know it’s for my greater good and part of my evolution, it hasn’t exactly been comfortable. Despite my uncomfortable mind fog, however, true physical evidence of the NEW is finally arriving. And even though I’m not up to the task of celebrating it quite yet, I do have a quiet and profound appreciation of it nonetheless.
I know you’re experiencing some evidence of the NEW too. Care to share?
* Even though I’ve been mentally stripped, discarded and left for dead, my heart is very peaceful and absolutely trusts the process. I can’t deny my peaceful heart no matter how much my mind tries to tell me otherwise.
* My children are blossoming in new ways ~ trying new things, being brave in the face of things that used to scare them, and they are being SO very co-operative and loving. It’s lovely to see the New Energy unfolding in my children.
* There is a BIG GIANT HOLE in my yard patiently awaiting my first New Energy Creation. The fact that we’ve literally broken ground for our natural swimming pond tickles me to no end. This manifestation has been on my Treasure Maps for 6 years.
* There’s a half-dahlia door mat that I’ve been wanting to order for years from a catalog. Each time I see it, I save the catalog thinking I’ll order it but I never do. This time when I saw it, I showed it to hubby and he agreed we should get it so I ordered it right away. It seems fitting that the entrance to our doorway is a big, beautiful blooming flower.
* The fact that we spent $100 on a door mat! How fucking ABUNDANT are we??!!!
* Hubby also wants me to order us a new extended table for our deck ~ this is another material manifestation that’s been in progress for years.
* The BEST MAGIC of all, however, are the beautiful changes in my beloved hubby. It makes my heart open just thinking about it. His vibration has jumped up to a whole new level and it’s beautiful, wonderful, exciting and oh-so-satisfying to behold. Many days I say to him “who are YOU?” and tell him I’m leaving my hubby for him. He’s tapping into his limitlessness and it’s magical. This is the BEST magic of all. ♥
* Watching “This is 40″ last night with hubby in bed. We laughed, and laughed, and laughed…even after we’d turned out the lights to go to bed.
* This morning hubby is taking our 5 year old and baby to go on “Thomas the Train.” How magical that we live in a town that has a train station so we can see Thomas every year. My 5 year old is so excited.
* Looking forward to time alone with my 8 year old. He wants to go buy yarn.
* We’re going to a Hops and Flower Festival today ~ how perfect for a hop-and-flower-loving family.
* Knowing my mind will catch up with my heart imminently.
* Got a flower essence from our Fire Fairy for my 5 year old and after only 2 doses it’s already working it’s magic. She’s a genius, folks.
What’s wonderful and NEW with you? I love you! ♥